[ZOO-PSC] PSC meeting on 2010/04/27

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Tue May 4 16:19:21 PDT 2010

Hi All,

Based on the inputs from Nick, Gerald and Daniel,
I think we could follow the following set-up

a) Pages that are reflected of the ZOO-Website,
    to be editable by any PSC member.

b) All other pages which are not a part of the
    main ZOO-Website (wiki etc.) to be editable
    by anybody who obtains an account

c) Access to ZOO-SVN access requires PSC approval

Hope my understanding is correct and if so the
set-up can be appropriately changed as necessary.

If we decide to activate public comments on some
pages, we may need to incorporate appropriate
spam-trap mechanism.

Best

Venka