[ZOO-PSC] Next PSC Meeting on 20th October 2010

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Fri Oct 15 23:23:09 PDT 2010

Hi All,

Remainder about the ZOO-PSC meeting as per the
schedule below;

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2010&month=10&day=20&hour=13&min=0&sec=0

The meeting page is at
http://www.zoo-project.org/trac/wiki/PSC/meetings/PSCMeet7

Please add the agenda.

I have also created a draft document outlining
the ZOO project sponsorship scheme at below
http://www.zoo-project.org/trac/wiki/Sponsorship

The document is mainly a remix of GDAL/OGR and
OpelLayers sponsorship schemes

You can hack the sponsorship page so that we can have
a working draft before the PSC meeting.

Best

Venka