[ZOO-PSC] Next PSC Meeting on 20th October 2010

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Thu Sep 30 20:56:08 PDT 2010

Hi All,

It was nice to meet f2f at Barcelona.
As a result of having a good f2f, there
was no call for PSC meeting in September
2010.

The next meeting is scheduled at

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2010&month=10&day=20&hour=13&min=0&sec=0

The meeting page is at
http://www.zoo-project.org/trac/wiki/PSC/meetings/PSCMeet7

Please add the agenda.

One year has passed since the ZOO-Project was officially started.
At the time of initiation, sponsorship was offered to companies
as gratis for a period of one year starting from October 1st
2009 till September 30 2010. The period is now over and we
now need to decide the sponsorship scheme. Some companies have kindly
agreed to continue as paid sponsors for the period between Oct 1 2010
till 30 September 2011.

I suggest three sponsorship levels as below

a) Bronze sponsor: 500Euro
b) Silver sponsor: 1000Euro
c) Gold sponsor: 2000Euro

We have to decide the how the sponsorship funds will be used,
but I think it is basically for maintaining ZOO-Project website,
ZOO-Project promotions and funding some of ZOO development.

I would like to have your opinion about the sponsorship
program as soon as possible and it will be nice to decide
before or during the next PSC meeting so that we can inform
potential sponsors and past sponsors at an early date.

Best regards

Venka