[ZOO-PSC] ZOO Project WPS XML Validation

Gérald Fenoy gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Tue Sep 14 10:12:50 PDT 2010

Hi Tribal Council,
as we discussed before altogether it can be good to run some tests against our WPS implementation in the ZOO Project.
Following this goal, I've created a private wiki page [1] that PSC members only can access.

I run my validity tests using XMLSpy against the last ZOO Kernel available ([2]) on the svn source tree since today [3]
(which is similar to the tarball included in the ZOO Workshop material [3]).

I would like you to review the page [1] and give me feedbacks or make the correction by yourself.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Best regards,

[1] http://zoo-project.org/trac/wiki/ZooCompliancyReport
[2] http://zoo-project.org/cgi-bin-new/zoo_loader.cgi