[ZOO-PSC] FOSS4G Call for Workshop

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Tue Jan 18 18:44:04 PST 2011

Hi Gerald,

When papers presenters can submit multiple abstracts, I do not
see any issue in submitting two proposals for workshop.
Bacsically, I suggest submitting one proposal for users
who wish to deploy existing pre-existing ZOO-services
and another for developers who wish to develop new
WPS on ZOO. Gerald's proposal as WS for developing client
and WPS on server side is a good idea, I think.

Tutorial topic could be more general perhaps something
in the line off "Introduction to the ZOO-Platform - A
Integrating FOSS4G tools to deploy OGC Data and
Geoprocessing Services"

Best

Venka