[ZOO-PSC] Motion for going to Montreal Code Sprint

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Sun Jan 30 04:38:03 PST 2011

On 2011/01/30 21:09, Daniel Kastl wrote:
> Just out of interest: what do you think will be the impact of the Montreal
> code sprint to the ZOO project (except you and Nick working on ZOO
> code)? Are there other developers supposed to join working on ZOO? Or are
> other WPS projects going to attend this event?
Good question! However, such impacts cannot be measured unless there is
particopation form our end. So instead of getting into chiken or egg
argusment, let us be proactive.
> If this is the case, I'm also +1
> Otherwise I'm not sure it wouldn't be better to spend the money for Bolsena
> code sprint and gather some more ZOO developers there. Most of them seem to
> live in Europe, right?

Another good idea!! Would not be a bad idea to participate in Bolsena too.
But I think this is more of a Geonework code sprint. The time is ripe to
have some code-sprint in Osaka or Asia.

Venka