[ZOO-PSC] On the road to ZOO-Project 1.2.0: announce and call for testers

Gérald Fenoy gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Wed Jun 1 15:51:22 PDT 2011

Dear ZOO-PSC,
Sorry for any cross-posting.
I am glad to announce you the availability of the first ZOO-Project 1.2.0-rc1 release candidate [1].
This ZOO-Project release candidate is working on both GNU/Linux, MacOS X and WIN32 platforms.

You can download the zip file from here [2] and the tarball [3], or use Subversion:

svn co http://svn.zoo-project.org/svn/tags/rel-1.2.0-rc1/ zoo-project-1.2.0-rc1

We will then wait for your feedbacks, possible bug reports and requests for enhancement.

To make such feedbacks, you can use both ticketing system [4] or this mailing list.

After a 7 days period, if no bugs was reported then a 1.2.0 release will be published on the same page [1].
Else, if issues require more release candidates then we will publish a new ones.

We will run the same process again until a ZOO-Project 1.2.0 version can be reached.

Thanks in advance to help us to make ZOO-Project better.

Waiting for your feedbacks,
Best regards,

[1] http://zoo-project.org/trac/wiki/Release/1.2.0
[2] http://zoo-project.org/trac/raw-attachment/wiki/Release/1.2.0/zoo-project-1.2.0-rc1.tar.bz2