[ZOO-PSC] On the road to ZOO-Project 1.2.0: announce and call for testers

nicolas bozon nicolas.bozon at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 06:54:43 PDT 2011

Hello PSC,

Thanks Gerald for that good 1.2 release candidate !

Does anyone tested that new version yet ? That would be very nice to get one
or two testers from PSC, as mentioned during last PSC meeting.

This way we can open/fix tickets and move forward to 1.2 release.

Please provide feedbacks by email or via the ZOO Trac system.

Best,

Nick