[ZOO-PSC] ZOO-Project server is down

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Jun 12 13:21:13 PDT 2012

On 12-06-12 5:03 AM, Gérald Fenoy wrote:
> Maybe we can also think to migrate everything to git as other project does. I'm a bit old school and still think that "the old pipe gives the sweetest smoke" but I noticed that many OSGeo projects (among all the mapserver one) are migrating to git so maybe it is good time to consider this option too.

I can comment on that.  I'm old-school as well, but since we (MapServer)
made the switch to Git/Github, I've noticed a few new young contributors
pop up (for document contributions for example).  So, whether I like Git
or not, it is worth the pain.

(but I will not switch to git for my internal versioning and issue
tracking, I'll keep using Trac/SVN)

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna