[ZOO-PSC] ZOO-Project server is down

nicolas bozon nicolas.bozon at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 02:17:13 PDT 2012

Hello all,

Daniel, yes Venka and Hayashi find out that the OCU network was down on
last sunday for maitenance.

Gérald, yes Hayashi restarted both server and VM this morning.

About your idea of migrating the source code to Github, i am +1, as long as
we also keep the Trac too. Both should be syncronized.

Maybe we can also ask the psc members to vote for this.

Best,

Nick