[ZOO-PSC] ZOO-PSC meeting in September 2012

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Wed Sep 12 04:52:16 PDT 2012

Dear PSC,

Many thanks for your response. The meeting is scheduled for
(Thursday, 13 September 2012,  at, 13:00 UTC)
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2012&month=09&day=13&hour=13&min=0&sec=0

The meeting page is at
http://www.zoo-project.org/trac/wiki/PSC/meetings/PSCMeet17

Please add/modify the agenda.