[ZOO-PSC] [ZOO-Discuss] Translation

nicolas bozon nicolas.bozon at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 22:04:43 PDT 2013

Hello István,

Thank you for your interest in ZOO-Project and for proposing your help for
translation.

A few pointers that other documentation comitee members and comitters may
complete:

- The ZOO docs were created using Sphinx, so you'll have to edit and create
.rst files probably.
Some instructions are available here:
http://zoo-project.org/docs/development/documentation.html#documentation-development

- New languages are most welcome, and i think ZOO-PSC would be happy to
grant you svn access so it would be easier for you to contribute.

- There is also a french translation available, kindly contributed by
Thomas two years ago:
https://github.com/ThomasG77/zoo-project-fr

- IMHO, for new languages,
http://zoo-project.org/docs/kernel/index.html#kernel ,
http://zoo-project.org/docs/kernel/installation.html#kernel-installationand
http://zoo-project.org/docs/services/index.html#services
would be a good start.

- ZOO-Workhops are included into docs and can be also translated, as they
are good starting points for new comers.

Hope it helps

Any other thoughts ?

Best,

Nick