[ZOO-PSC] [ZOO-Discuss] Translation

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Wed Aug 14 22:48:08 PDT 2013

> Any other thoughts ?

Hi Nicolas,

I think the big issue is how to keep track of changes, and who will
actually update translations.
It's not much fun to compare different versions manually.

In my opinion it's better to have no translated documentation than old and
outdated one.
Well, it might not be a problem as long as changes are small and don't
break previous usage of Zoo.

Just a few thoughts as you asked for ;-)

Daniel

eMail: daniel.kastl at georepublic.de
Web: http://georepublic.de