[ZOO-PSC] [mapserver-users] Tinyows as a WFS-T server - error commiting write

Fenoy Gerald gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Mon Apr 4 00:29:40 PDT 2016

Hello Jeff and Venka,
I am very glad to hear that ZOO-Project may be packed into the MS4W distribution.

I would like to thanks a lot Jeff for his continuous support to ZOO-Project for integrating with other softwares.

It take long time for me to answer, cause since last week we were experimenting automatic building using appveyor.

We initially tried to build everything from scratch and we got some results [1], nevertheless it was a too long build process to be able to test using it. There was no link between each built softwares. Nevertheless, you may notice that from here the link between each softwares is ensured [2].

Anyway, we have made another account (in fact to be hornets we have 4 accounts right now there on appveyor to make parallel testings) which can be used to download the latest version available (note that once I will solve the issue for publishing the latest version on bintray.com we can directly use the download icon from there).

So, this last account is named djay, my nickname, and is accessible from here [3]. I suppose that it may be of some help to integrate it in MS4W.

Note that the current build system is using the MapServer available in the SDK from gisinternal, which I think correspond to the 6.4 dot something version. Note that on my current MapMint version I am successfully using MapServer 7.0.1 so it should not hurt to build against this newer version. Note that we may also integrate the MapServer 7.0.1 support directly inside the build process to provide binary distribution of both ZOO-Project and MapServer.

I hope that this work can help the ZOO-Project to graduate to MS4W.

Thanks again Jeff for your continuous support.

Best regards,

[1] https://ci.appveyor.com/project/gfenoy/trunk/build/1.1.175
[2] https://ci.appveyor.com/project/gfenoy/trunk/build/1.1.237
[3] https://ci.appveyor.com/project/djay/trunk

> Le 29 mars 2016 à 17:00, Venkatesh Raghavan <raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp> a écrit :
>
> Would be great to see ZOO packed into ms4w.

Gérald Fenoy
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Djay