[ZOO-PSC] Proposal to move the workshop materials to GitHub

Angelos Tzotsos tzotsos at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 03:06:02 PDT 2017

Dear friends,

I would be more bold and propose to move everything to git :)
We could use http://git.osgeo.org and keep a mirror of all the code in
GitHub too (for visibility).

Please have a look at a similar conversation happening these day in the
PostGIS devel mailing list:
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/postgis-devel/2017-August/026268.html

Best,
Angelos