[ZOO-PSC] ZOO-Project 1.8.0 release candidate 1
gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Fri Dec 18 11:36:51 PST 2020
As decided during the last PSC meeting, we are glad to present the new released version of the ZOO-Project!
This new release contains new features and fixes.
Amongst new features, we can quote the docker-compose environment created by Samuel Souk-Aloun which offer to deploy the ZOO-Project with few very simple services. We may also refer to the new support of the OGC API - Processes. Indeed, this version offers a preview of the current, slightly modified, standard as discussed at OGC. Also, with this new OGC API - Processes comes support a specific basic web user interface that let the user browse and execute services.
Main new features and fixes :
* Support raw response in OGC API - Processes
* Add a ZOO-API section to the howtos documentation
* OGC API - Processes support:
* Support two inputs/outputs syntaxes discussed (using json object
or array of json object) for ZOO-Kernel and the HTML client
* Fix issue in kvParseInput when memory!=load and handle session
from the OGC API - Processes
* Update OGC API - Processes documentation
* Add open-api directory in utils services containing a reddis
subscription example, the HTML UI and the display service using
Cheetah templating system
* Update the oas.cfg file to reflect new api definition
* Include basic microdata in the HTML home page
* Add HTML support for basic interractions with OGC API - Processes
including execution of service from the service-desc link
* OGC API - Processes added support for syncrhonous Execute requests
* Reuse service_callback in OGC API - Processes when subscriber
object is provided in the JSON request
* OGC API - Processes implementation as available on 2020-10-19
* Produce value string only when memory=load for Python support.
* Make local files uris usable when cache is used
* Make GDAL/profile service usable in case memory=protect
* Add Dockerfile and docker-compose environment with pgbouncer, see #177
* Start simplification of the runRequest function
* Integrate optional support for OGC API - Processing implementation
* Add the optional handleText parameter to provide pure text for
complex data node with mimetype="text/*"
* Fix issue with GDAL profile service
* Fix #172 for https support
I hope you will have great time using this new version and we will wait for your feedbacks.
Chair, ZOO-Project PSC
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Zoo-psc