[ZOO-PSC] Please confirm your interest in ZOO-Project PSC

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Tue Sep 15 23:25:42 PDT 2020

Dear Gérald, PSC,

Your suggestion to renew the ZOO-Project PSC is well received.
While I continue to support the ZOO project, I would like to leave the
PSC for lack of time to make room for new members who will participate
more actively in the management of the project.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks for your understanding,
Markus