[ZOO-PSC] Please confirm your interest in ZOO-Project PSC

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Thu Sep 17 02:14:01 PDT 2020

Hi Gérald,

As a quiet reader (and effectively non-contributor) I think it's better to
make room for active people.
I'm glad to hear that the community has grown, and so I will continue as a
reader but I will step down as a PSC member.

Best regards,
Daniel

On Tue, Sep 15, 2020 at 6:42 PM Gérald Fenoy <gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr>
wrote:

> Dear members,
> I come to you today as the ZOO-Project Project Steering Committee (PSC)
> Chair.
>
> First of all I would like to thank you for your valuable contributions to
> the ZOO-Project PSC because it is one reason that the project has been able
> to progress over the years.
>
> We are planning to renew the ZOO-Project PSC by bringing new people in,
> and we wish to only keep members that are willing to participate in the
> management of ZOO-Project. Hence we would like to have your confirmation
> that you are still interested in the project and that you are willing to
> help grow ZOO-Project moving forward.
>
> I know how the situation is now with COVID-19 so I understand if you need
> time to respond. Still, as I would like to move onto the next development
> steps I would like to have your answer within 2 weeks.
>
> I hope to receive a positive answer from you.
>
> Have a great and safe day.
>
> Gérald Fenoy
> Chair, ZOO-Project PSC

Georepublic UG & Georepublic Japan