[ZOO-PSC] ZOO-Project Incubation meeting

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Feb 16 06:41:56 PST 2021

Can someone clarify for me when the next incubation meeting is?  I
remember that we all made our selections for this meeting in Doodle
(https://doodle.com/poll/4mizqp2x2rfwzmgs), but I'm not sure if this
meeting ever happened.

thanks,

-jeff

On 2021-01-28 12:22 p.m., Gérald Fenoy wrote:
> Dear PSC members, Dear Mentor,
> We have decided today, during the PSC meeting, that we will setup a
> Doodle to define a time and date where the available PSC member can meet
> with the Mentor to discuss about the Incubation process.
>
> I invite every member and our Mentor to contribute their dates and times
> of availability for this meeting from there: [1].
>
> I hope to hear back from you and to have a date and time to communicate
> to all the participants at the end of the next week.
>
> I hope we can make progress on this topic this year.
>
> Best regards,
>
> [1] https://doodle.com/poll/4mizqp2x2rfwzmgs
> <https://doodle.com/poll/4mizqp2x2rfwzmgs>
>

> Gerald Fenoy
> Chair, ZOO-Project PSC

Jeff McKenna
GatewayGeo: MapServer Consulting and Training Services
co-founder of FOSS4G
http://gatewaygeo.com/