[ZOO-PSC] ZOO-Project Incubation meeting

Gérald Fenoy gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Tue Feb 16 07:01:04 PST 2021

Dear Jeff,
Sorry if I was not clear.

Actually, our mentor was not available, or at least was not confortable with the proposed dates and times. In consequence he asked me if I can modify the doodle dates and times.

I tried but I failed, so I created a new doodle for planning the next incubation meeting. You are the only one missing from the list to vote. Once I get your vote I can pick up a date and send the mail to inform the chosen date and time.

I hope it is more clear now.

Best regards,

Gerald Fenoy
Chair, ZOO-Project PSC