[ZOO-PSC] ZOO-Project Incubation meeting

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Feb 16 08:55:19 PST 2021

Dear Gérald,

Sorry if I was not clear.  The last voting thread I can see in my email
client points to this Doodle: https://doodle.com/poll/4mizqp2x2rfwzmgs

Can you share the new Doodle link for the latest meeting?  It seems my
local email client must have thought that it was spam, as I cannot see
it in my PSC email folder.  (I've also tried to find it listed in the
archives at
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/zoo-psc/2021-February/thread.html )

It seems that I'm missing some messages.  I am sorry.

-jeff