[ZOO-PSC] OSGeo incubation motion: change mentor

Maria Antonia Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Tue Sep 6 13:41:30 PDT 2022

Yes, I agree! Thanks Gerald! Hugs
Maria

Ottenere Outlook per Android<https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg>
________________________________
From: ZOO-PSC <zoo-psc-bounces at lists.osgeo.org> on behalf of Gérald Fenoy <gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr>
Sent: Tuesday, September 6, 2022 5:33:08 PM
To: zoo-psc <zoo-psc at lists.osgeo.org>
Subject: [ZOO-PSC] OSGeo incubation motion: change mentor

Dear PSC members,
I would like you to vote on the following motion.

For the OSGeo incubation process to speed up, I propose to change mentor from Dimitris Kotzinos to Tom Kralidis.

If this motion is accepted, I will take the action of sending an email to Dimitris to inform him about out change proposal for him to accept resigning from the mentor positon. Then, the second action will be to send an email to Tom to inform that everything is in place to get thing moving on.

I hope to cast your votes soon.

Best regards,

Gerald Fenoy
Chair, ZOO-Project PSC