[OSGeo Africa] Municipal boundary demarcation

David Barkhuisen dave at kirchhoffsurveyors.co.za
Wed Jul 20 05:54:54 PDT 2016

Hi

The gazette maps do not describe the area in an accurate manner such as
the way a survey diagram or mining/prospecting diagram does with a
diagram and accurate coordinate list. The gazette maps certainly don't
involve much accuracy seeing as the Ethekwini gazette map in the link
below is not drawn to scale.

http://www.demarcation.org.za/index.php/downloads/boundary-data/kwazulu-natal-4/eth-1/detailed-ward-maps-156/2994-eth-ward-1/file

Regards

David