[Aust-NZ] ANZLIC template for GeoNetwork?

John Brisbin john at boab.info
Sat Nov 12 05:35:25 EST 2011

G'Day all,

Sorry for a vaguish sort of question, but the issue of an ASDD-compliant
metadata template has finally swum into my vision with some clarity.

Like many others, we were initially set up with a default GeoNetwork
install and have been merrily entering records using the iso19139 template.

We've been asked to look at the potential to contribute as an ASDD node,
and now realise we probably should have been using a different template
all along.

In the GeoNetwork admin interface there's an alluring [Add Templates]
link: I am (perhaps optimistically) wanting to simply click and upload
the ASDD-compliant template.

So: I've just been prowling through the ASDD site and others looking for
a silver bullet: the [download ASDD template] link...to no avail. Is
there such a thing, or is this a conceptual misunderstanding, or is this
like asking what gravity looks like?

URLs, RTFMs, and other pointers happily received!

Thanks indeed,

JB

--
----