[Aust-NZ] FOSS4G-SOTM-Oceania: update & next committee meeting

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 14:06:27 PST 2017

Hi Rob,

Great to see you jump in on the conversation. For those who don't know
Rob already, he is one of the legends of Geospatial thought leadership
and has done a huge amount with Open Source. He has also been a good
friend of mine for close to 20 years.

Having said that: Rob, I accept your point of being too busy to get
deeply involved, but think that staff membership of the OGC should not
be used as an excuse to exclude being involved in Open Source activities.

Cheers, Cameron