[Aust-NZ] FOSS4G-ANZ?

Adam Steer Adam.Steer at anu.edu.au
Sun Nov 19 15:43:55 PST 2017

Hi all

Sign me up to help out as well - I’ve been ruminating over the idea of how to re-inspire the AU-NZ community, after having been to a couple of awesome F4G global conferences now.

Osgeo seems to be the natural ‘formal group’ - Cameron knows how this might work and will no doubt let me know if I’m barking up the wrong tree. would formalising an ANZ Osgeo chapter be a good path? or fraught with hazard?

cheers

Adam