[Aust-NZ] FOSS4G-ANZ?

David Dean ddean at ieee.org
Sun Nov 19 16:22:42 PST 2017

Hi everyone,

I definitely want to get involved, particularly if we can incorporate a
local OpenStreetMap State Of The Map (OSM SOTM) conference/track to go
alongside/in partnership with F4G-AUNZ. There is some strong interest in
the AU OSM community in getting something like this off the ground.

If we can incorporate an OSM SOTM track, I would be happy to take point on
that, as well as any assistance need for the wider F4G-AUNZ conference.

I've CC'd this to the OSM Australia Mailing List, so if anyone is coming
from there, the email thread is below.

(I've also sent this to the QGIS mailing list, but I'm not subscribed yet,
so I'm not sure if it will go through)

- David

http://dbdean.com