[Belgium] Invitation to the OSGeo.be ASBL Annual General Assembly

Dirk Frigne dirk.frigne at geosparc.com
Wed Mar 16 08:47:21 PDT 2016

Correct.

You have to send all the agenda points where voting is involved to the
members. If everybody is at the meeting, you can decide on the
agendapoints, and even decide to add some points, but if one voting
member is missing, you have to follow the agenda very strict. Even if
the member is represented by a mandated person.
This is because the voting member maybe would have decided to come if he
had knew about the new agenda point.

For voting: majority of the votes of the represented members counts for
most of the decisions. For some specific decisions, sometimes 3/4 quorum
is needed. (I think to change the bylaws, but not 100% sure).

Dirk.

--
Yours sincerely,

ir. Dirk Frigne