[Belgium] FOSS4G-be 2016: Request interpretation

Maelle Vercauteren mavercau at ulb.ac.be
Sun May 15 17:32:03 PDT 2016

Hello guys,

About the translators, we need to decide quickly as the people we contacted
also have other propositions on the same day (September 22nd).

1. Can you already confirm me that we agree to hire two people for NL-FR
and FR-NL translations?

2. We were considering to provide translation to English as well.
In this case, what they proposed to me is the following: two additional
translators NL-EN and EN-NL. That would limit the number of translators to
4 but would mean a two step translation
from FR to EN (FR->NL->EN). What is your opinion about this?
In that case, they ask for 500€/translator (instead of 420€, because of the
extra work due to intermediate translations), leading to 2000€ in total.
The other possibility is to have all the combinations. That would mean 6
people and around 6*420 = 2520 €.

We have a bit of time to discuss item 2. But I would really need the
confirmation of item 1. As soon as possible.

Thanks a lot!

Maë//e

> The same for me...

>> Tommy,
>>
>> Thank you for the meeting minutes.
>> I'm sorry, but I can't make it to the next meeting neither.
>> The General Assembly of Geosparc starts at 18:00 and it will not be
>> finished before 22:00.
>>
>> Dirk.
>>
>> On 10-05-16 18:09, Tommy Oozeer wrote:
>> > Hello everyone,
>> >

>> > You can find the minutes of Monday last week meeting on the wiki [1].
>> >
>> > Please amend if necessary.
>> >

>> > Regards
>> >

>> > Tommy
>> >

>> > [1]https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo-BE-meeting-20160502

>> --
>> Yours sincerely,
>>

>> ir. Dirk Frigne
>> CEO @geosparc
>>
>> Geosparc n.v.
>> Brugsesteenweg 587
>> B-9030 Ghent
>> Tel: +32 9 236 60 18
>> GSM: +32 495 508 799
>>
>> http://www.geomajas.org
>> http://www.geosparc.com
>>
>> @DFrigne
>> be.linkedin.com/in/frigne

> --
> Oliver May
>
> DFC Software Engineering
>
> Brugsesteenweg 587
> 9030 Gent
> T: +32 (0)484 97 77 70
> F: +32 (0)9 236 54 12
>
> W: http://www.dfc.be
>
> Skype: skype://dfc.olivermay
>
> Twitter: olivermay_be

Maëlle VERCAUTEREN DRUBBEL
Coordinatrice du stage SIG Libres ARES

Université Libre de Bruxelles - IGEAT (CP 130 / 03)
Campus du Solbosch
Av. F. D. Roosevelt, 50
B-1050 Bruxelles
Tél.: 02/650.68.14 Fax: 02/650.50.92 Local: DB6.143