[Belgium] Request for promotional budget : A table at Begeo (500 €)

Dirk Frigne dirk.frigne at geosparc.com
Tue Feb 14 03:02:28 PST 2017

Johan,

I agree with another topic for the closing session.
See my other mail: we should prepare one or two questions, and then
there is room for one or two questions from the audience.

I think the audience is curious about what open source is all about, and
why we are so motivated to defend it.

@Maëlle:
@Moritz: I think the round table should be in Dutch and in French.
Maybe Maëlle can replace Berdien or Oliver to have a better balance
between the languages?

Dirk

Yours sincerely,

ir. Dirk Frigne