[California] Gathering Material for California Chapter 2011 Annual Report

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 13:35:58 EST 2012

I'd like to start gathering material for our 2011 annual report. Can
you please let me know what GIS/Open Source activities you were
involved in over 2011? Last year we included information on activities
for Ragi, Alex, and myself in the report. I'd love to have information
on other member activities in this year's report.

Also, please let me know if you have photos or other details of events
we sponsored/covered as a chapter last year.

Thanks!

Landon