[Workshops] RE: Call for Workshops

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Mar 19 19:06:15 EDT 2008

Please include me on the workshop committee.  I have been involved in every workshop committee from the beginning of FOSS4G and I'd like to help make sure that the success continues.

I logged into the conference site but cannot find the latest version that you mention Gavin, can you include the direct link to your draft?  thanks.

-jeff