[OSGeo-Discuss] Board nomination: Jeff McKenna

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Sun Oct 15 17:33:31 PDT 2017

Hi Rob,

Thank you for this thoughtful message.  I will think more on your
advice, to be careful to not to blame negative behavior on a positive
attribute, so as to not allow it to happen again.  I look forward to
working with you, even if I am not elected, to as you said perfectly,
make this community more awesome! Let's plan on meeting for an early
morning breakfast soon at a FOSS4G.  -jeff

Good luck to all the great candidates.