[OSGeo Finance] Finance Report

Dave McIlhagga dmcilhagga at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Jul 9 12:55:52 EDT 2008

Actually in these cases - the funds are allocated for contracting when
the sponsorship is committed - even before the actual contracts are
signed. So I'm not a finance expert -- but I believe we should be
identifying it as a liability since the project can issue a contract
for this at any time.

Ken - does this make sense to you?

Dave