[FOSS4G-Oceania] Fwd: Governance

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 02:21:39 PST 2018

I'm not expecting to have bandwidth for most face-to-face meetings, but
will comment occasionally via email.

Re setting up a committee, I reckon we ideally should adopt an existing
mandate and processes of a similar (and good) committee. Copying from
OSGeo would be a good candidate for this. In practice, I expect it won't
go that smoothly, but copying as much as we can will likely be a good start.

 From my skimming of what has been written so far, I'm in favour of
suggestions, and I trust the people putting the proposals together.

Cheers, Cameron

Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier

M +61 (0) 419 142 254