[FOSS4G-Oceania] * Important - budget update *

Daniel Silk dwsilk at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 19:26:53 PDT 2018

I think that we should continue to target a $10k surplus, but continue to
keep things modest. We should still challenge expenditure rather than
seeking to use up surplus funds for the sake of it.

Having said that, there are key areas (all already proposed) that I would
support expanding if we are heading toward a larger than $10k surplus.
Particularly:
 - Travel Grant Programme
 - Student / workshop presenter discounts
 - Video recording