[FOSS4G-Oceania] Motion: Increased discount for workshop presenters

adam steer adam.d.steer at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 22:02:08 PDT 2018

Well, often I should also think more before I write!

Framed as 'workshop qualifies for community rates' seems ok assuming single
presenters.

I think there are still bears in the woods here, for example when a
workshop legitimately has a team of presenters, who gets community rates?
Just the lead? Everyone?

Maybe that's for our future selves...

We already offer a decent speaker discount. Can we spend on the TGP instead
( I feel a new motion coming...)

--
Dr. Adam Steer
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Adam_Steer