[FOSS4G-Oceania] Motion: Increased discount for workshop presenters

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 19:46:19 PDT 2018

OK thanks everyone, I'm wrapping this one up so Trisha can proceed with
getting our workshop presenters registered, and so we can focus on the many
other things that are coming up. Looks like we have general support for the
motion, with some reservations around changing ticket prices.

I may not have represented this clearly enough as a clarification about
who's entitled to discounts, rather than a change to ticket prices, so
again, my apologies. To be 100% clear, no ticket prices will be changed by
this motion.

But I'm reading the general vibe here as being in favour of this motion.