[FOSS4G-Oceania] Sponsorship prospectus input

Edoardo Neerhut eneerhut at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 15:25:26 PDT 2021

Hi everyone,

I'm welcoming any final input on the sponsorship prospectus
<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1hJs2iyVi5Dt0SHw3-OhcsQYYn-XqP6GkdXvdAwM17mI/edit#slide=id.g57e3eb11c2_0_1>.
While drawing from previous years, it also tries to adapt to the regional
hub format and the uncertainty COVID causes with physical/digital meetups.

I will convert the slides to a final PDF mid-week and start
distributing heavily.

*Conference hubs please note*:

   - I removed the platinum option of a pull-up banner. This was a bit
   messy to organise and may end up going to waste if the local hub the
   sponsor selects for the banner ends up moving to an online conference.
   - The banner option has been replaced with video to be shared during the
   regional content. I like this option because it allows sponsors to
   communicate a message and can be clearly tailored with different times
   offered to each tier of sponsorship
   - Local hub sponsors will be recognised regionally if they donate more
   than $500 AUD. Feel free to distribute the final PDF to your networks

Thanks,

Ed