[FOSS4G-UK] Call for Talks

Nick Bearman nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk
Wed Jun 7 06:53:36 PDT 2023

Hello,

I have checked through the Call for Talks, and it is shared on Google
Drive at
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1vbnd_1SWFyGFWP4ut-ezNQaRCZrLV9QX6QrrxY8Zp1Q/edit.

We need to choose an initial deadline. We discussed an initial deadline
of 31st July, with possible extension to 7th Aug. Is everyone ok with this?

I have also added the notes about a) workshop availability and b)
providing PDF slides 24 hours beforehand.

Any other comments / suggestions?

I will aim to add some details to the website soon (today/tomorrow) and
we can release this together.

Best wishes,
Nick.

--
Nick Bearman
+44 (0) 7717745715
nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk

Due to my own life/work balance, you may get emails from me outside of normal working hours. Please do not feel any pressure to respond outside of your own working pattern.