[Foss4g2009] OCS/Events Conferencing software integration meeting minutes

Bruce Bannerman bruce at bannerman.id.au
Wed Aug 6 05:50:25 EDT 2008

Some very good points Simon.

From memory, Tour Hosts had some significant concerns relating to the
integration of their Events software into their payments / bookings
functionality in particular.

During the Tender review process, I understood that we would not be
changing this. Sorry if I'm going over old ground, I missed the meeting.

Just what is it that we are trying to do with the integration that
requires 1-2 months effort?

More importantly, is Events Plus just an Australian product or is it
used in the international events industry as well?

Bruce