[Foss4g2009] OCS/Events Conferencing software integration meeting minutes

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Thu Aug 7 13:17:41 EDT 2008

Once you dispense with the corrosive conceit of requiring "logins" to
do stuff, "integration" sort of disappears as an issue. The '07 site
required no logins, and the S2S registration required no logins. We
didn't bother to verify that speakers had registered, we just told
them to register, and they did. There's no compelling need for the
speaker program information to be explicitly linked to the
registration database, as far as I can see.

P.