[FOSS4G2016] campaign: early birds with t-shirts as living advertising pillars

till.adams at fossgis.de till.adams at fossgis.de
Sat Oct 10 04:25:15 PDT 2015

Gert-Jan,

great idea - sounds good!

It xould be the T shirt with our Logo in front and the logos of passed
by conferences at the back - like I suggested at the last LOC meeting.
So we do not have T shirt 1, T shirt,2 and then the official one...

Who wants to create a T Shirt draft?

;-)
Till

Am 2015-10-10 13:06, schrieb Gert-Jan van der Weijden - Stichting
OSGeo.nl: