[FOSS4G2016] Sharing marketing materials

Gert-Jan van der Weijden gert-jan at osgeo.nl
Wed Oct 21 06:16:14 PDT 2015

I suppose you all have http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2016_PR
bookmarked since its came into existance a few months ago.
(I'm sorry, the page name doesn't hold the word "marketing" in it. I
added "marketing" to the page's description. Hope that helps to
recognize it for everybody)

And as stated before: Anton Popov and I are fine-tuning the logo (in
order to make sure it's readable on any backgroundcolor.
As soon as that's finished, we'll send the message out.

Meanwhile, every LOC-er is still invited to add sites, portal,
magazines to the distribution list.

Rgrds,

GJ