[fusion-dev] Error with displaying google imagery

Zak James zjames at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Oct 1 13:43:10 EDT 2009

JP,

I'm not sure what's wrong but I confess I haven't tried this with IIS.
There aren't any path differences that I know of - fusion from svn
should be a drop-in replacement under mapguide2010.

Are there any other error messages displayed in your javascript console?

zak
--
Zak James
Applications and Software Development