[fusion-dev] Re: [Code Review]: Print widget doesn't work with IIS7

Mike Adair madair at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Mar 31 12:23:28 EDT 2010

That is the compressed and single file version of Fusion (which can be
re-created using the Ant build script build.xml
http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/wiki/ANTBuildSystem).  That file is useful
for a production site, but for debugging and developing, it is easier to
just load fusion.js in place of fusionSF-compressed.js - that will pull
in all the other files required.  That way you can modify the individual
files and then you can create the compressed single file build to
optimize performance.

Mike

--
   Michael Adair