[fusion-users] Fusion GMap Demo not displaying map or widgets

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Sat Oct 25 08:40:55 EDT 2008

Hi Andrew,

you need to subscribe to the mailing list or future emails are not
going to get through.

You have an extra character in your ApplicationDefinition file right
after the MapSet opening tag and before the MapGroup tag.

   <MapSet xsi:type="MapSetType">x
     <MapGroup id="mapserver" xsi:type="MapType">

Cheers

Paul