[fusion-users] PanQuery and pink backgrounds

Marc Pfister mpfister at enplan.com
Wed Sep 10 18:28:18 EDT 2008

Two questions:

1.       Does the PanQuery widget work for anyone? When I add it to
applicationdefinition.xml, it shows up as two buttons in the toolbar,
both with the same "hand" icon. The first on is greyed out, the second
isn't but can't be selected.

2.       Has anyone run into a case where some image in the OpenLayers
stack fails to load and instead returns a pink background and the broken
image icon at top left? We can occasionally make it happen with some
aggressive mousewheel work. The fun part is that the pink remains as a
background for all successive pans and zooms. I know OpenLayers is
making the pink tile and I can certainly just have it use white once the
site is in production, but I'm not really sure why it persists after pan
and zoom redraws.

Marc Pfister
Geospatial Data Manager
ENPLAN