[fusion-users] PanQuery and pink backgrounds

Marc Pfister mpfister at enplan.com
Fri Sep 12 13:07:47 EDT 2008

My app is at:

http://209.20.81.81/fusion/templates/mapserver/corning/

Also, there's some weird behavior I just noticed with PanQuery - when
the map redraws, it draws a new querymap based off of a query on
location where you started your click and drag, even though it does not
make the selection there.

Note that my PanQuery is a modified pan.js, not panquery.js.

And, is it just me or is the selection highlight not drawn with the
antialiased renderer?

I'm using 1.1.0 RC1.

Marc