[Gdal-dev] gdal_translate can now add GCPs to image, gdalwarptest renamed

Reinaldo Escada Chohfi rec at geodesign.com.br
Fri Sep 19 17:44:53 EDT 2003

Franks,

This is good news. It should help a lot. Thanks.

I noticed that gdalwarptest has a few more parameters than the
gdalwarp, now gdalwarpsimple.  I could not find a description
of the additional parameters.

I've been experimenting gdal with the openev_fw_1.6.2 pre-built
for Win. Are you going to build a new openev_fw with the new
gdal_translate?

Thanks,

Reinaldo.